- Full Time, Parental Leave Backfill Position
- Salary Packaging available
Click HERE to view the position description.
MASP delivers the Youth Justice Community Support Service throughout the Mallee, working with young people aged 10-21 who are engaged with the youth justice system.
We are seeking applications from candidates interested in delivering intensive support to clients with the aim to:
- Reducing the rate, severity and frequency of re-offending
- Enabling young people to make an effective transition to adulthood and
- Developing young people’s capacity to participate fully in society
If you have a passion for working with young people, and are studying toward or possess relevant tertiary qualifications, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential conversation please call Danielle Mazza on 03 5021 6500
To apply, complete the application form as seen below, and upload your Covering Letter, Resume and responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
Applications must be received by 5pm Friday 19 August, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.